Friday, January 04, 2008

Julia's Birthday

My lovely daughter Julia turns 9 today. To celebrate here are some pictures of her over the last year.
Driving the tractor on a warm winter day (January 07).

Tilling up the garden (March).

Helping me construct the mobile chicken coop (April).

Swinging in the crab apple tree (April).

Riding on the water wagon (May).

Hanging out with her cousin (June).

Fishing (July).

Hiking the C&O Canal (August).

Collecting eggs (September).

Kyoshi Warrior (October).


High atop a load of straw (November).

Farm chores on a cold winter morning (December).

For anyone with a slow internet connection I am sorry for all the pictures, but Julia does a lot in a year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Julia!!!
Love Papa

5 comments:

catz said...

I'm feeling a whole lot better! And I like all the pictures. I'm wearing the new Hello Kitty shirt mama got me, and I hope you're having a good day!

Julia

P.S. Emily says "Hi!"

Kush said...

Glad you are feeling better, it is no fun being sick on your birthday.

Christy said...

Tell Julia happy birthday from Christy and Logan. We can't wait to come visit again.

Woody said...

They grow up too darn fast! Happy birthday Julia...

peace

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Jules! Tell her that Eliza can't wait to see her again.


I've tagged you! Go HERE and scroll down for the instructions.